Questions about Agrima Botanicals
Accessing Medical Marijuana
- What conditions qualify for use of Medical Marijuana?
- Who can prescribe Medical Marijuana?
- How do I talk to my doctor about Medical Marijuana?
- How do I become a verified member with Agrima?
- I'm a prescriber to the MMAR program, how do I become a verified member with Agrima?
When will Agrima's products be available for sale?
We have met Health Canada's pre-licensing requirements and are awaiting final approval of our MMPR licence. We are more than ready to operate successfully as a Licenced Producer, however, because we are unable to provide an exact date for when our licence will be granted we suggest you sign-up for our Licence Status Email List and we'll keep you in the loop with regards to the status of our licence.
What conditions qualify for use of Medical Marijuana?
There are no limitations on the conditions for which a health care practitioner can support the use of marijuana for medical purposes.
Who can prescribe Medical Marijuana?
A Licensed Medical Practitioner or Licensed Nurse Practitioner can support the use of marijuana for medical purposes by authorizing your Medical Document.
How do I talk to my doctor about Medical Marijuana?
Below are some key points to remember when talking to your doctor. For more information on talking to your doctor, please refer to our Education Center.
- Have your Agrima Application form and Agrima Medical Document ready.
- Clearly identify the symptoms you feel you can better manage with cannabis.
- Make a list of medicines and therapies you have tried for these symptoms, and identify which have been effective and which have been ineffective.
- Explain how you are using cannabis (or want to use cannabis) to manage your symptoms.
How do I become a verified member with Agrima?
Please see How to Apply.
I'm a prescriber to the MMAR program, how do I become a verified member with Agrima?
You may include your valid Authorization to Possess (ATP) form instead of a medical document with your Application documents. Please see the How to Apply for more information.
Are there limits on how much I can order?
While there are no restrictions under the MMPR on the daily amount prescribed to you, there is a possession cap of the lesser of 150 grams or 30 times the prescribed daily amount.
Using the details in your medical document, our software automatically calculates and displays your ordering limits.
How will my order arrive?
Your order will be shipped safely and discreetly via bonded and insured courier. You will be issued a tracking number so that you can track your shipment's progress during transit.
Where can I find information about the potential benefits of medical marijuana?
Where can I find information about Health Canada's medical marijuana regulations?
Want to know more about the program that allows Canadians legal access to medical marijuana? We've created an easy to use, easy to understand Education Center that covers the basics of Health Canada's regulations. To learn more, check out Health Canada Regulations.